My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 19, 2022 10:28 pm  #1

This is only the beginning

They start with babies, killing them any way they possibly can, and then they move up the foodchain. 

These people are heartless animals.  I hope God has something wonderfully wicked in store for them - SOON.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/05/18/biden-administration-invoke-defense-production-act-hhs-will-now-control-means-of-production-for-baby-formula-and-ensure-distribution-equity/

Health and Human Services my ass.  There is no such thing as health & human being in the same sentence as far as this administration is concerned.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 19, 2022 11:44 pm  #2

Re: This is only the beginning

The defense department is now in charge of making baby formula.  Yeah, if I were a new parent I'd trust THAT, wouldn't you??  Good Lord and Saints Preserve Us All.

Who MAKES these decisions?  Even the foolishly named Health and Human Services sector should NOT be in charge of this.  The whole thing is just the beginning of a very asinine move by the dimwit dems who seem to have bought their way into more billions of freebies from you and me.  And they're giving most of it, supposedly, to Ukraine officials.  Gee, thanks.  I wish someone would put Nazi Nannzi's head in a toilet and flush over and over and over.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera