My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 16, 2022 8:41 pm  #1

What's the point?

Covid is basically nothing more than the common flu, which people have been dealing with for hundreds of years now.  It's always been a fact that some people have worse symptoms and reactions and outcomes than other people - that's a fact that's true with ANY disease.

My question is this: WHY would anyone think that something like covid can be addressed by taking a vaxxzine every 4-6 months for life?????  That is just beyond the realm of stupidity. 

https://www.theblaze.com/news/bill-gates-covid-vaccine-conspiracy-theory

In my estimation, if you need to be artifically immunized with poisonous, unknown drugs THAT often, why bother?  I mean, really, why not just get sick, your body will take over the immune building part of how illness works, and you will be naturally immune for life. 

Why is that so hard for people to understand?  Because you have dimwits like Gates out there trying to sell useless and dangerous vaxxzines because he loves money more than he loves his fellow man.  It's basically just that simple.  And ours has proven to be a simple *and stupid* society by going along with something they know nothing about, in terms of those vaxxzines.  Just look at how many things we've been bamboozled with since dumbass ol' joe took over and his cronies are running the side-show for him?  It's like a damned circus in WADC and I hope we are able to get things back under control come this autumn.  Otherwise, prepare for everything in your life to get worse.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera