My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 7, 2022 11:40 pm  #1

She doesn't answer the question because she can't

Lizzy "fake indian" warren dances around the REAL subject but never actually or factually answers anything at all. 

She doesn't say it's HER PARTY'S FAULT that student loans, along with all of the other stuff she mentioned, are not "affordable" because of the deceitful ways of her OWN PARTY.  Hell no, she's not gonna say that!!  And those bitches on the view are agreeing right along with her, which only goes to show how very stoopid they all are.  It's apparently the way they want to be because certainly, if they're as smart as they think they are, they know the truth.  I've never heard of any of those ladies actually saying anything truthful about any of the great stuff President Trump did for us all, much less for this country.  They don't care how wrong they are, they're going to keep pushing the same pack of lies, and the same ridiculous narrative of how they believe Trump ruined America.  My God, they must carry their brains in their - - purse. 

Admitting it, (for them) however, is an animal of a different color.  Perhaps a blue lion or a pink tiger?  They are not about to admit that the entire economic picture is going to come crashing down around us all, because of dimwit dems and their fractured leaders, biden being the figurehead but not the brains of the bunch.  Why should the rest of us suffer because they want to be dumb?  Beats me.  That's why I NEVER watch the view, and only read certain things about them when it's making headline news.  Stupidity always makes headline news - except when dimwit dems are involved deeply.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/elizabeth-warren-lindsey-granger-student-loans

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 7, 2022 11:44 pm  #2

Re: She doesn't answer the question because she can't

Will I ever be reimbursed??  I went to college from early to late 1970's.  1971 to 1979.   I don't see those bitches on The VIEW standing up for me to get my money back, and it's a helluva lot less than what it would have cost me today.  Of course, the libtards are not interested in repaying people who actually PAID for their college educations.  Hell no. That's because they are from the traitor party.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera