My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 28, 2022 11:04 pm  #1

How wrong can things go?

Well, we don't know because we're not THERE yet.  But I wouldn't look for a rosy outcome to anything going on at this moment.  Most of it is sinister, hidden, and designed to be a complete surprise to the general public.  I'm sure it will be.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2022/04/28/the-morning-briefing-looks-like-well-all-be-biden-broke-soon-n1593484

One thing we can be sure of - - no one will come out of this unscathed except the rich and famous.  Just to show you how that goes:  Think Obozo.  Everyone who works daily with a functioning brain hates him because of his appalling ego, but somehow (even after being in politics for years where money is NOT SUPPOSED to be the object) he has more money than God - - and the press simply will not just ignore the dumb bastard, they idolize him because he's a crook and got away with it.  He ain't alone, that's the really sad part.  AND he has to distance himself right now from the biden family faux pas.

QUOTE from article at link above:

"It's obvious that the train wreck that is the Biden administration has no plan to make any of its multiple mistakes better. As far as the economy is concerned, there are only dark clouds everywhere."

OF COURSE THERE ARE ONLY DARK CLOUDS EVERYWHERE.  THAT'S HOW THE WHOLE THING WAS PLANNED, DONCHASEE?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera