My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 24, 2022 2:44 am  #1

Why isn't she in jail?

Someone please explain to me why this woman isn't now, and has never been, in jail for her criminal actions (and they are MANY)?  We've known for a LOOOOOONG time what a crook she is, but no one seems to do anything about it.  Do we really have that many turncoats amongst the supposed republicans?  Uh, yeah, I think we do. 

We need to dissolve the current mess on Capitol Hill and start from scratch.  No terms over 8 years for ANY position, elected or otherwise.  8 years. Period. That's it, folks.  No more. 

It seems as though our elected jerks manage to learn just how to "game" the system in that amount of time, so we need to get rid of them before they have an opportunity to do just that. 

Did you know we have some people on both sides of the aisle who've been in politics (at high levels) for over 45 years???  That's amazing to me.  Just look up some info on that if you're as curious as I was.  It'll knock your socks off.

But hagzilla clanton needs to be in jail cooling her heels, along with her dear devoted but cheating husband and their ugly kid.

Here's what's probably her biggest crime:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/04/23/special-prosecutor-filing-outlines-clearest-most-detailed-construct-of-hillary-clinton-joint-venture-conspiracy-to-fabricate-trump-russia-narrative/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera