My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 14, 2022 12:16 am  #1

Do they even ever stop to THINK???

It's doubtful or they'd already have this figured out.  Don't expect the zero's like AOC and her crew to figure it out, much less any of the dorkwads in the biden "administration".

They are OBSESSED with the planet warming scenario.  Do they understand WHY?  Do they understand that one possible reason for any warming (I don't believe there's any or at least not much) but do the dipwads understand that CONCRETE AND CEMENT RETAIN HEAT and the tarry stuff that highways are built from is even worse.  It all retains heat which will, in turn, create heat within the air around it.

I don't think any of them understand the first notion about this basic fundamental fact.

Will ANYONE ask them?  Will anyone ask them to stop expanding highways and bridges except for the current repairs (which AREN'T being made?) ??  Don't count on it.  They prefer to remain ignorantly stupid and apparently so do our CONgresscritters and others.

The concept is so basic and yet they don't seem to "get it".  And we wonder why we're in deep doo-doo.  The basics slide right past them as they're all busy in the White House basement planning our communistic future of lockdowns, masks and killer vaccines.  Imagine that.  SEE NAZI NANNZI RUBBING HER FISTS TOGETHER???

Uh-huh.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera