My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 11, 2022 6:09 am  #1

A question I've wanted answered for a long time

Why is biden the president?

I mean, really now - - because of "hidden cameras" which LITERALLY photographed the cheating which took place at several polling places throughout the country, we know there was cheating going on in the middle of the night.  We all saw it happen.

And yet, no one will do one damned thing about setting things straight.  Trump has tried to get an investigation started, and yet no one will get off their dead ass and do a damned thing about it.  I wanna know why a country like the USA let this happen?  And you must admit, we DID let this happen, it's all right there in the open.

It just doesn't make sense. 

It didn't make sense at the time and it still doesn't.

We live in a country FULL of liars on both sides of the political aisles and yet we sit back and DO NOTHING when there is obvious and blatant cheating.

I'm telling you, it's beyond belief. 

And now we all sit around sucking our thumbs wondering what to do about the border invasion/crisis and the monetary changes which will be taking place VERY soon and replacing cash so that ALL the world gubmints have control over YOUR spending and YOUR money. 

This all seems very odd.  Where are the people who supposedly CARE about this country? 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera