My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 7, 2022 9:51 pm  #1

The early milk industry

What they DIDN'T tell you is that most of this is complete nonsense.  If you want to know the real scoop on REAL MILK go to the Weston A. Price Foundation site (I think it's WAPF dot org, but not sure).  There's nothing better for you in this world than real milk.  But America hasn't had real milk, unless you were raised on a farm or dairy farm, since the 1930's.  This is when the notion that pasteurization was a great thing.  It wasn't and still isn't. 

Have you been to your local grocery store lately?  All you can find is almond milk or coconut milk.  I can make my own almond milk but I only use it if I can't find REAL milk.  Be careful of brands like Horizon, who promote "the good stuff" but it's actually full of all kinds of things, and is also ULTRA pasteurized - - so exactly WHAT makes it better than any other store-bought milk?  Nothing.  The stuff is awful and it's also awful FOR your body.  Avoid it.

Interesting story here.

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2022/01/31/milk-health-danger-1800s/

Boy they could promote nonsense back then just as well as they do now.  The writers must be dimwit dems.  They also must not understand anything about real milk.  Obviously.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 7, 2022 9:53 pm  #2

Re: The early milk industry

It makes me sick to see REAL FOOD bastardized in such horrendous ways. 

People simply have to live and learn, I guess.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera