My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 1, 2022 8:26 pm  #1

Fake solutions to a fake crisis

Since when does billyboy gates get to make OUR decisions?  Well, he's gonna try to do just that - - and WE cannot let him get away with this absurd idea.

My Dad would be livid.  He was a lifelong grass-fed beef rancher and prize winning bull-breeder.  We had some of the finest stock in America, bar none.

I'm sorry but billyboy gates is just out of his friggin' mind.  Yeah, we should trust this guy - - he's been trying to put the fear of God into everyone about all these different diseases, some which don't even exist the way they've been promoted to exist, and yet we're supposed to take orders from him? 

I've got news for him.  No one in my part of the USA is going to listen to this dog faced pony soldier.  Heh. 

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/04/01/raw-meat-sales.aspx

Gates is a fool.  There's just no other word for it when it comes to humans and food.  But then his goal is to get rid of humans - - so that should tell you something, right there.  He wants to "depopulate" America - - but he doesn't seem to be able to, or want to, do anything about the immigration crisis which is bringing in millions of people to decimate the American landscape.

Here's what I think.  I think Bill wants those people here so he can also get control over THEM and what they eat.  People cannot exist without meat.  It's not possible, ask anyone who's tried to be a lifelong vegetarian.  Boy, those people have health issues that are beyond repair, and a little extra B12 isn't going to help them in the long run.  Only real beef/meat can do that, not some plant-based manufactured junk.  That is the stupidest idea ever. 

If billyboy wants to live that way, let him.  As for me and mine, no thank you, we'll keep our real meat, thank you very much.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera