My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 31, 2022 6:32 am  #1

This doesn't make me sad, at least not altogether sad!

I've been saying it for over a year already but no one seems to absorb truth when they hear it.  People with immunocompromised systems, and children, should NOT be taking those ridiculous poisonous shots in the first place.  So now biden is claiming no money for any more shots (actually YAY!!) so he's instead sending $$ to Ukraine in a vain attempt to try to prove that Russia's Putin is "dangerous".  Putin is only dangerous because no one listened to him in the beginning of this ordeal.  But whatever. 

All that conflict is doing, in reality, is providing biden with myriad excuses to spend money we don't have, so he just keeps printing more.  Do you KNOW what the National debt is now?  Look it up.  It will blow your mind.  He's such an idiot it's hard to know where to begin to dissect his ridiculous words.  He reads from a cue card and STILL gets everything screwed up.  And this man is in charge of the USA??  Wow man.  C'mon man.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/03/30/biden-says-u-s-govt-has-no-money-to-fight-pandemic-moments-later-biden-says-u-s-govt-sending-500-million-to-ukraine/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera