My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 30, 2022 4:09 am  #1

why on earth would this matter?

It certainly shouldn't matter to a "grown up" human being. And this PERSON is openly flaunting the rights of the parents of those children.  THEY make the decisions, not the stupid teacher with thin skin.  After all, these are THEIR kids, not the teachers no matter what kind of transformation the school system is trying to pull off.

When I was in school LOOOOOONG time ago, our teachers did not ever ever ever talk about their personal lives.  It just wasn't done.  So why would this idiotic moron even broach this subject??  He likes to brag, maybe, about something controversial?  Yep, that's it all right.  He knows it's a touchy subject and so THAT'S what he's gonna concentrate on.  Must be a GD democrap.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/gay-kindergarten-teacher-on-florida-law-guarding-parental-rights-it-scares-me-to-death-that-i-won-t-be-able-to-talk-about-my-partner-to-my-students

Christ on a crutch.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 31, 2022 3:13 am  #2

Re: why on earth would this matter?

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2022/03/30/the-morning-briefing-liberal-perv-parade-proving-exactly-why-florida-law-is-needed-n1585407

America's children need to be protected by not BY the perverts, FROM the perverts.  Good grief.  How did we get a society SOOOOOOOOOO screwed up??

I think, truly, the dimwit dems think pushing "sexuality" through places like schools and Disneyland is going to get them more votes.  Heh, I've got news for them.  The only people who will be interested in this sort of nonsense are the ones who are already standing on the edge of a 50 story building, just waiting for the right moment to jump.  Most of "those people" (like the gay teacher in the article) are not normal in any sense of the word. 

But that's just me.  I am not a fan of alternate lifestyles and few people in my age group are.  That's just a fact.  Even ol' touchy-feely joe isn't a fan, but he needs to do this for political purposes.  That's a terrible excuse to exploit the children of America and every one of those teachers who think it's a great idea should be fired on the spot. 

I say to the parents of today's children - HOMESCHOOL YOU FOOL !  There's just no other way to protect your children and you know it.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera