My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 23, 2022 4:59 am  #1

Eyes wide open

The whole POINT of the media blitz for everyone and their dog to get those vax's was to accomplish exactly this:

https://www.technocracy.news/medical-conspiracy-with-eyes-wide-open-they-killed-maimed-thousands/

Thing is, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool people like me.

I am not a huge fan of the medical industry anyway, but when it comes to vaxxzines, I just have NO FAITH AT ALL in their "ability" to DO anything good.  Actually, the med industry's billions of pills aren't faring much better when it comes to "improving the death rate" by which I mean improving the numbers of people who DIE from those medicines.  Very few of the people who have died since 1900 have been correctly "diagnosed" as having died from drugs or a drug reaction because the drug companies don't think you need to know that information and they don't WANT you to know that information.  Thank goodness VAERS came along.  Still, many side effects are ignored.

Do you pay attention to the "side effects" of these drug advertisements on tv?  Here again, they list SOME of the effects but not all of them.  That's partially because even the people who invent these damned things don't really know all of the side effects involved with any one drug,  because each and every person is an individual who will respond differently to various poisons, toxins, etc.  Basically, that's what drugs are.  And it doesn't really much matter where those drugs are made *China is the leader, of course. 

When your doctor hands you a prescription (or sends it directly to your pharmacy online now), they don't discuss it with you in any way unless you SPECIFICALLY ASK QUESTIONS.  I was recently put on a water pill because when the weather starts to warm up for the summer months, my feet swell like two balloons.  So I was placed on a drug (water pill) last year which caused me to be soooooo sun sensitive that while sitting through my oldest grandson's soccer game, I burned on the right side of my body (where the sun was by mid-afternoon) so badly that I had to see a doctor.  Luckily she leans more to the natural and I used aloe vera gel and a couple of other things rubbed all over the right side of my face *cheek area and neck were BBBBBAAAAADly burned.  I had on a short sleeved shirt so, of course, my arm from shoulder to wrist and the top of my hand burned until it was almost crispy.  The weird thing was that I was also wearing capri pants and flip flops, and that part of my body didn't burn, but got a very nice tan; and it was just as exposed to the same sun as the rest of my skin.  Talk about weird.

Anyhow we've now changed diuretics and will see what happens this summer.  Should be interesting.

But do you see what I mean about everyone being different?  You may be able to take the same drug I took and have no reaction whatsoever.

That's why I hate taking drugs, including aspirin type things.  They're just as bad, sometimes worse for people.  But until you take them and actually HAVE a reaction (or not) you won't/don't know.  To me, that's the same as playing Russian Roulette.  I not fond of that game! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera