My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 20, 2022 11:56 pm  #1

Can Hollyweird get any more clueless??

OMG.

These people are worried about Kanye West but they don't seem a bit concerned about BLM burning cities to the ground all along the west coast?  You know, it doesn't surprise me one bit that those are the same people who are telling us (the poor peons who don't have enough money to live for another month) to eat beans, lentils and kill our dogs?? 

Those people are just beyond clueless, and I can almost guarantee you my grandkids can "outperform" most of them in many ways, such as ballet, modern dance, acting in local school & church plays, singing, skiing - - and my grandkids didn't have to SLEEP THEIR WAY INTO "THE BUSINESS", which is how most if not all of today's "actors" (and actresses) arrive onstage.

Thank God my grandkids will never be close enough to the Hollyweird crowd to have to prove how unworthy THAT crowd can be.  My grandkids are so far ahead of those numbskulls. I'd like any one of them to outperform my grandkids on a snowboard or a pair of skis.  Now THAT would be funny.  And my oldest grandkid is only 13.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/kanye-west-asked-not-to-perform-at-the-grammys-due-to-concerning-online-behavior

The Hollyweird crowd is jealous of Kanye because he had a bit of spunk last year and told most of them to grow a pair. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera