My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 16, 2022 11:02 pm  #1

I have a simple question

Do the Medicare people really and truly think the American population is too stupid to know when they have reached their 65th birthday?

I mean, seriously.  Does that organization think they must advertise constantly and consistently 24/7 to get the message out to people, as if we're all too stupid to know what age we are and what we are supposed to be able to qualify for?  Isn't that why we have City/local "agencies" to answer questions for us, if we have any questions?

It's really just a damned shame the leaders of this country think the population is too stupid to know how old they are at any given time.  And, I'll even admit, for a time there this population really WAS too stupid to see what was happening *but not with Medicare, believe me!  But it didn't take any of us very long to see the writing on the wall, the cheating and lying and election fraud.  And the cheating and lying and STEALING from the American population is not going to stop anytime soon, bet on it. 

Could they please stop with the Medicare crap now?  I'm sick of Joe Namath.  I'm sick of that little black guy who looks like a throwback from the monkey population, can't think of his name, but he is annoying as hell - - and these people ALWAYS talk to the television audience as if they were teaching a class of 2nd graders.  It's beyond annoying and humiliating, to say the least. 

STOP IT ALREADY.  GIVE IT A REST.  WE GET IT.  WE GOT IT.  MESSAGE RECEIVED.  LOUD AND CLEAR.

***  Doncha just wonder what Piglosi and Schooomer take home for THEIR medicare and Social Security benefits???  Now THAT would be worth some air time. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera