My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 16, 2022 1:24 am  #1

A reckoning with big tech tyrannts

This article is many things.  It is angering in some ways, hopeful in many ways, and thought-provoking all the way through.  I couldn't have said it better myself !  I'm pretty sure Clarence Thomas is the ONLY Supreme Court friend a republican has, especially at this moment in time.

A wonderful read.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/03/15/supreme-court-justice-clarence-thomas-wants-a-section-230-reckoning/

NOW - - - if only SOMEONE (with Thomas' grit) would take on the medicare debacle and the Social Security mess (free this and free that, my ass - -  nothing is free and certainly nothing coming from THIS CORRUPT administration).  No sir, this administration has both of its hands in both of your pockets, as well as you pocketbooks and your bank accounts.  The money they are in the process of "giving away" is YOUR money and MINE.  It's money we've already paid into the gubmint, in taxes of all kinds (and there are many).

My advice?  Buy Silver.  Buy Gold.  But don't just think about it, you must do it and soon, or your window of opportunity will close; actually it will SLAM shut.  And then you must find a safe place to keep your precious metals, and I'm not talking about a safe deposit box at your local bank, either.  That would be like feeding the beast.  No sir, you have to find a local depository, or in the case of my area of the country, a store which SELLS gold and trades it for other precious metals or whatever.  They often have highly indestructable "places" to keep the stuff for you.

Look into it, and the sooner the better. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera