My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 15, 2022 12:23 am  #1

biden is plotting against America

He surely is.  You'd have to be deaf, dumb and blind NOT to see this happening.  The first hint was when they stole the election.  I hope the dodo's who did that are seeing the results of what they've done *many of them are getting richer by the day and they don't give a damn about the little guys, so they're loving it.

But for the most part, people are starting to see the big picture of what's really going on the this twisted administration.

I'm not going to put any links here because all you have to do is read any headline from a decent source and you can't miss the obvious signs that biden has sold our America entirely.  To me, the icing on the cake was when he shut down the Keystone XL pipeline and now we're going to have to purchase oil from Venezuela - a brutal country we should have nothing to do with.  But here we are in ol' joe's fantasy world.  He doesn't understand reality because he's not there anymore.

Go to American Thinker, or The Federalist, or The Last Refuge and you will not be able to miss what's happening.  biden's administrative nitwits want us to drive electric cars (except no one but the wealthy can afford them) so he hiked up the price of gas to untenable levels.  Dimwit dems forgets how the electric power grid works, and they need to do some homework on that subject.  Someone better hogtie AOC and her squad of idiots and READ all about what will be happening in America now because of their hairbrained ideas about several subjects.  The democraps cannot destroy America fast enough, but they refuse to answer a basic question about WHY they want to do this.  It demonstrates immense weakness on their part, but they honestly think they are showing strength. 

Oh. My. God.

They are just too stupid to understand the concept, I guess.  And new illnesses and new vaxxzines are rolling off the production lines, to top off everything else - - except it's all a lie.  But people are buying it. 

Unbelievable.  America is in so much trouble it's hard to be hopeful about the future.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera