My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 9, 2022 3:12 am  #1

This is what I meant . . .

This is exactly what I meant when I said the dimwit dems NEEDED this war to happen at precisely the time it did.  This is why there's always a LULL in between crises, so they have time to plan for them with the other "players".

Taken from the link provided below:

• The Great Reset is a globalist plan that is moving forward at lighting speed. The COVID-19 pandemic was part and parcel of that plan, but to really fulfill the technocrats’ ambitions, a war of some kind is likely needed
  • They need chaos, mass casualties and financial chaos in order to create the desperation necessary for people to give up their freedoms and give in to tyrannical control
  • The World Economic Forum (WEF) has for years promoted the implementation of digital identification, and ensuring that everyone on the planet has a legal, digital identity is part of the United Nations’ 2030 Sustainable Development Goals
  • There’s a big difference between identity and identification. Identification refers to documents that prove you are who you say you are. A digital identity is NOT merely a form of identification. Your “identity” is who you actually are, and a digital identity will keep a permanent record of your choices and behaviors, 24/7. These data can then be used against you
  • The WEF has clearly stated that our digital identity will determine “what products, services and information we can access — or conversely, what is closed off to us”

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/03/08/5g-cyborg-ecosystem.aspx

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera