My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 4, 2022 11:54 pm  #1

SANCTION?

Why is everyone all of a sudden using the word sanction - for EVERYTHING?

Do these people actually know what the word even means?  Somehow, I doubt it.  I highly doubt our ridiculously stupid dimwit dems understand ANYTHING that's happening right now.  Do they understand they are giving America to the Russians?  I hope so because they're all gonna be speaking Russian in record time.

SANCTION::  "If someone in authority sanctions an action or practice, they officially approve of it and allow it to be done. "  ALSO THIS:  "Sanctions are measures taken by countries to restrict trade and official contact with a country that has broken international law."

Taken from here:  https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/sanction

Our gubmint is actually ENCOURAGING other countries to break international laws.  This is just unforgivable and I hope all the top ranking dems and advisors are eventually made to eat dirt.

The problem is, "stupid is as stupid does".  Biden is promising to keep USA forces out of Ukraine, and good luck with that you piece of horseshit.  Now I suppose he thinks he can "read the future"? He's a psychic as well as the currently shitting moronic president.  GET HIM OUT OF OFFICE WHATEVER IT TAKES, AND HE CAN TAKE ALL OF HIS "CABINET" WITH HIM - - along with a few turncoat REPUBLICAN NAIL BITERS who are afraid they're gonna lose their money train.

It's not about safety or doing the right thing anymore.  It's about money for the elitist shitheads.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera