My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 1, 2022 6:53 am  #1

Neurologic injury numbers SOAR

After the stupid shots are given.

Please, use the one decent brain cell you have left (after listening to the proganda for 2 full years) and turn down the deadly and crippling vaxx's, get rid of the filth-covered masks, and please - - don't worry about social distancing, it's a ruse.

https://www.technocracy.news/neurological-injuries-soar-after-shots-strokes-bels-palsy-paralysis-ms/

What is really astounding is this:  the doctors (and the dimwit dems) are insisting that people who have already experienced strokes and other neurological incidents (BEFORE the nuttiness of covid took possession of people's common sense) take/get these ridiculous vaxx's.  It's just one for the books, I gotta tell ya.  These people are just whacko's who are making millions of dollars off the BIGPHrmA industry for pushing these ridiculous, dangerous vaxxines and the worst part is, nearly every person I know who is a NURSE, is also pushing this nonsense.  You'd think for all the world they don't have a single thought in their head that isn't put there by someone else.  They have no ability to think cognitively.  To me, that doesn't bode well for the future of medicine in MY STATE.  Nurses will end up getting their asses fired.  They can be replaced.  If not, we'll manage, we always have.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera