My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 26, 2022 6:22 am  #1

Tucker, Tucker, Tucker . . .

We have got to get a message to Tucker Carlson. 

He really needs to slow down his speech.  All of a sudden he is talking SO FAST no one can understand much of what he's saying.  It's totally disgusting, and Tucker is the ONLY news I watch - EVER. 

But he really needs to stop talking like a wind-up doll. 

SLOW DOWN.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 1, 2022 5:01 am  #2

Re: Tucker, Tucker, Tucker . . .

And NOW - - - we're being told not to believe anything from FOX news.

So, then, well . . . that doesn't leave us too much to go on, does it?!!!  I wouldn't believe anything from CNN or MSNBC, nothing from politicians (not about ANYTHING they say), so that leaves independent writers on the internet, and good luck with that.

I think I'll stay with Tucker for now, since he's the only "News person" I listen to anyhow.  If it starts sounding like he's tall-taleing it, I'll vamoos.   He talks too fast and schedules too many guests (they all do, I think) for the time they're given to actually do a show which is 1 hour.  In one hour segment, he may have as many as 12 guests.  Sometimes more, sometimes less.  It's preposterous because in 4 mintues who can actually even HAVE an opinion much less get to the truth of anything they're trying to say. 

Ah well, it doesn't matter too much anyway, because as long as ol joe keeps lyin' his ass off, no one knows what to believe anyhow.  It's a pitiful mess we're in.  Many people asked for and propelled this "mess" however, and now they're all retiring!!!  It's pure insanity for the rest of us.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera