My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 23, 2022 11:29 pm  #1

Here's the shiny object

Yep.

Here's the shiny object meant to distract us.  We SHOULD be focusing on it instead of being distracted.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/world-focuses-ukraine-globalists-like-world-economic-forums-klaus-schwab-charge-ahead/

Let's see - - over here > > we have Ukraine, the proverbial shiny object. 

AND over in this direction  > > we have the world leaders making a whole new society and no one seems to give a red rat's ass because they simply do not understand the enormity of it all.  Well, hey! They've been distracted by ANOTHER shiny object - the whole covid/corona virus nonsense.  I've never SEEN a bigger scam unfold, and far too many people are falling for the whole thing.

Are you finally starting to get a grip on what's taking place?  We must remove the focus from the shiny object.  In November 2022, we can start that process if there are enough CONgresscritters left with the balls to do it.  I have my doubts but we must hope against all odds.  Hey, if the dimwit dems can do it with a mentally fragile dimwit, we repubs can certainly pull it off in grand style.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 24, 2022 12:19 am  #2

Re: Here's the shiny object

What a racket the dimwit dems have going for them (including Neil who is definitely a democrap).

What the hell is covid pneumonia??? 

What he had was simply regular, decades old, medically classed 'pneumonia'.  But it has to be called something else nowadays to placate the venue of the dimwit dems who are promoting & selling covid because they NEEDED COVID TO BE REAL.

I've never really cared for Cavuto because I could always see through his partisan politics.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/fully-vaxxed-fox-news-anchor-neil-cavuto-back-air-five-week-absence-confirms-icu-covid-pneumonia-video/

So, so, so . . . Cavuto the nutjob is fully vaxxed and then some, and STILL ENDED UP HOSPITALIZED AND IN THE ICU.

Please tell me NONE of this makes sense to you.  If it makes sense to you, you're as dumb as he is.  You've grabbed the vaxxzine golden goose.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera