My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 13, 2022 3:53 am  #1

Updating to the Great Barrington Declaration

Great stuff here, although the vid is over an hour long.  I don't like video'd stuff anyway so I could barely sit through all of this.  I took it in sections and that made it easier to get through, but the info is important and informative and needs to be shared, which I hope you all do. SHARE.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/02/joseph-mercola/authors-of-barrington-declaration-speak-out/

I don't understand why countries like Australia and Canada are "wedded" to the idea of this "pandemic" (false as it is) as being an unending, new normal, never-to-go-away disease proclamation, when countries like Denmark and Sweden and several others have certainly proven those ideas as complete falsehoods.  There's evidently more to the promotion of this "disease" than JUST the disease. 

Most people already know for a fact that there really IS no disease, it's all been hype for use by the dimwit democraps for political/monetary purposes. And now, apparently, the hype has spread to other countries worse than some "imaginary", cooked-up virus.  And, BTW, there is no testing for something that doesn't really exist.  Don't be scammed by repeated "COVID TESTING" crapola on a stick.  It's more hype, hype, hype.  The dems certainly do love their hype, don't they? 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera