My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 9, 2022 10:02 pm  #1

Why would fakebook do this?

They are actually threatening to remove people from their platform for speaking their minds. 

I hope enough people leave fakebook to put that little pisher out of business.  Now THAT would be news.

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2022/02/08/insanity-wrap-facebooks-faceplant-zuck-threatens-to-cut-off-europe-after-huge-losses-n1557265

I thought that's what fakebook was all about?  I thought that's why people were supposed to get together there, to swap ideas and hold conversations?

Ah no.  Anyone stupid enough to sign on af fakebook deserves exactly what they're getting and what's coming at them, too.  People need to start using their heads and not doing stupid things like joining online platforms like fakebook et al, & not donating money ONLINE - - for God's sake how stupid can they be? There are so many stupid things being done online these days it's hard to put into words because I'm convinced that people PREFER to believe lies rather than truth, for some odd reason. 

But I guess it's never too late to learn - if you're still using the BIG social platforms, get the hell off and stay off.  What's wrong with you people?  Go back to writing letters and give the USPS a reason to exist.  Otherwise, we can do away with them, too, and biden will do just that if he gets the chance.  Think not?  Ha, just wait.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera