My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 7, 2022 6:44 am  #1

This is disgusting

Nobody cared when BLM rioters (they were NOT protestors as the diimwit dems wanted to keep calling them, they were rioters) were burning buildings and stealing/looting stores all of last year (2021) but let a few peaceful truckers (no violence involved) take a stand against something they firmly believe in  - - *no mandatory vaxx's* - - and guess which group gets their ass handed to them?

Yep.

Our world is now completely bonkers thanks to idiots like Trudeau, et al.  We can no longer defend our rights.  The black BLM ladies made billions of dollars and bought fancy schmancy houses (plural, you'll notice).  Not to mention, they all have POLICE PROTECTION or privately hired PROTECTION, imagine that.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/02/06/ottawa-declares-state-of-emergency-in-order-to-defend-the-illusion-of-canadian-democracy-we-must-first-destroy-it-police-will-now-arrest-any-entity-who-attempts-to-support-freedom-protest/

*** I really really don't like the word "protest" because no matter how it's being used, it sounds violent and vicious.  That's just my personal opinion, but we gotta find a better word than protest to describe some of the shit that's happening in our world today.  What  happened in America in 2021 was protesting; what was happening in Canada for the past couple of weeks was not - - it was a "gathering".

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera