My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 3, 2022 5:48 am  #1

More than rocks in his head

I wonder what "the girls" from The View think of this guy (Stephan Keishner (sp?) )?  I would love to hear what their "open minds" have to say about this debauchery.

He thinks it's ok for adults to have sex with children, even babies, and that it's ok for grandma's to perform fellatio on their grandsons or finger their granddaughters.  Oh man.  I cannot even bring myself to say how I feel at this time.  I don't dare.

You'll have to look up the guy because I couldn't stand to look it up and read about this depraved idiot.  And the really sad part is that there are actually other people out there who agree with him. 

He teaches at some University.  Destigmatize child rape??  THIS is supposed to be a good idea and accepted by the rest of us?  Good God.

I think SOMEONE from the police department of DSS or whatever should follow this idiot around at all times and record all of his activities.  He should also know he's being followed and then we'll see what his actions are like. 

This is the most disgusting thing I've ever heard.  He is a thoroughly disgusting human being and he teaches in some university???

He should be shot at sunrise - YESTERDAY.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera