My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 3, 2022 1:20 am  #1

Trudeau has no choice

He HAS to side with his fellow cronies because the people of Canada HATE him.  I'm glad he feels he won't be safe in his own country, because he won't be.  He did this to himself so he has absolutely no one to blame but himself and his "same thinking" colleagues.  They're all as dumb as a box of rocks.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/video-justin-trudeau-accuses-freedom-convoy-2022-of-propagating-hatred-racism-and-violence/5768805

The great awakening of the masses may not happen in my lifetime, but it WILL happen, mark my words.  But first, America has to find REAL LEADERSHIP, not the RINO'S we have now.  Either that or we need to do away with every politician on the planet and just start taking care of ourselves.  In many ways, that's already happening.  Do you feel as if biden the idiot moron is taking CARE of you and your survival needs? 

Ha, yeah, right.  He won't lift a finger to do the right thing for anyone but his own family and anyone or anything that will put money into his hands.  A fact about him we've all known for 50+ years, unless you've been sleeping that whole time.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera