My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 1, 2022 7:28 am  #1

The idiot speaks but doesn't think first

Pete Buttigieg is a national embarrassment.  ON MANY LEVELS. There's just no other way to put it. And he's in good company. LOTS OF IT.

https://www.technocracy.news/transportation-secretary-buttigieg-sparks-massive-surveillance-speed-camera-nightmare/

Let me ask you - - - are those "cameras" going to come to the aid of traffic victims?  Because even without cars (which is where Biden is really heading with all of his nonsense) there's still going to be people who need aid and assistance from a POLICE DEPARTMENT.  It would be just as stupid to get rid of local fire department workers but you just wait . . . that'll be next.

My city already has them on every pole at every stoplight and avenue and street corner in between stoplights.  We have had them since the Obozo era of disasters.  He's also the idiot who put in all the unused "bike lanes" and "turn lanes that go nowhere".  No wonder they were all in favor of a "bridge to nowhere".  Good Lord.  These are amongst the stupidest smart people we've ever known.  I meant smart in a mechanized, derogatory way . . . you know, like a "smart meter"? !!  Those people definitely need to be "metered".

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera