My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 28, 2022 4:02 am  #1

It's gotta be black & it's gotta be a woman . . .

Yeah, nuthin' "RACIST" about that !! 

Seems to me the dimwit dems have kinda sorta PUSHED Justice Breyer right out the damned door.  He had never even declared or said anything about beingn ready to retire that I ever heard.

Uh, if you were to ask me (or someone in the legal field who actually would tell the truth for a change) I think it's illegal for a President to do that, isn't it?  After all, the President has to wait when he appoints a justice, why shouldn't there have to be some sort of "agreement or approval" time limit when they dump someone???

That's exactly what I feel like this was - a dumping.  Heck they only started talking about Breyer about 5 days ago and now, BOOM, he's already past history because Biden is determined to put a black woman on the Supremes, so he will get the "credit" for it.  Believe me, the history books are not going to be kind to the man for anything else he's done so far, and no one is going to be kind to him over the way this was handled, either. Fumbled and bumbled, as usual.  We've come to expect it from that old codger.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-biden-vows-to-nominate-a-black-woman-for-supreme-court-justice

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera