My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 22, 2022 6:48 am  #1

Global starvation

But,, but. but . . . Billyboy gates is taking care of all of this, right?  He's been bragging about his "not real" foodstuffs for a decade already (like meatless hamburgers and crap like that), so how can we starve if he's the boy in charge?  Aren't we supposed to believe every stinkin' word out of his lying mouth??  But he has all this money and he can run our lives better than we can, isn't that what he's been telling us for a decade or more??

What a jerk.  And he's not alone.

This is interesting reading, although I was raised on a ranch/farm so I know better than a lot of what's proclaimed in this article.  You'll have to find the ugly baby yourself, though. 

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/01/21/united-nations-and-world-bank-predict-increased-global-starvation-due-to-fertilizer-and-farm-costs/

See, if you raise animals ON A RANCH, and you want to farm, as well, you can utilize the manure piles  and you don't need to buy fertilizer (the purchased fertilizer is liquid, sprayed on like face paint, and poisonous, keep that in mind).  Animal shit is not pretty or sweet-smelling, but it's not poisonous if the animals are grassfed and unvaxxed.  This is especially true with milk cows - - you never want to vaccinate a milk cow for any reason.  Otherwise the milk is tainted and should be poured on weeds somewhere.

Consider that your lesson for today from someone who's been there and someone who knows a helluva lot more than billyboy gates the dipwad will ever know about ranching and farming.  Guaranteed.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera