My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 20, 2022 11:39 pm  #1

I'm sorry but I don't call that a "news conference"

And it certainly wasn't a "speech to ignite confidence" that's for damned sure. 

Actually, it scared the socks off of me.

He's just soooooo incapable it's kinda horrible to think that our ENEMIES probably also watched this fiasco - - and probably came away with great pleasure in the fact that America really has no leadership right now.  NONE.  Certainly not from 'biden the dimwit', and MOST certainly not from any of his cohorts in crime.  I say crime because what most of them are suggesting for America is criminal to even think about.

https://www.westernjournal.com/let-25th-amendment-discussions-begin-bidens-news-conference-total-failure-reactions-roll/

*** I suppose I really shouldn't call him a dimwit. The man has had "brain" problems in the past so we probably should take that into consideration.  No, I should be called the rest of us dimwits for ever letting him cheat his way into office, and the dimwits surrounding him can deny it all they want, but that's exactly what happened.  They lied, cheated, stole . . .

And now they're protecting Hunter???  What in the hell kind of people are these, anyway? 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera