My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 16, 2022 1:29 am  #1

Are all these "new" vaxx's created equal?

Hah.  Yeah, right.

Uh, somehow I doubt it and reading this article will fortify my concerns.  The general public is just too stupified and ignorant to figure this out or even WANT to look into the subject.  That's sad.  They will believe anything they're told by an administration who has thus far done nothing but lie about EVERYTHING.  It's unconscionable behavior.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/01/the_dangerous_assumption_most_people_are_making_about_the_covid_shots.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 16, 2022 1:34 am  #2

Re: Are all these "new" vaxx's created equal?

And how does this affect the omicron shots and the delta shots - - and whatever is coming next, because YOU KNOW there's gonna be something coming just over the next sunrise.  It's gotta happen that way in order for the biden administration to continue to function under this false narrative.

We ain't heard a peep about how only 1 shot is supposed to take care of all of these "diseases" and yet this administration wants us all to have faith in them, faith that they know what they're doing (despite their record thus far) when in fact politicians should NEVER be doling out medical advice.  Who do these people think they are??

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera