My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 14, 2022 1:07 am  #1

Vaccine mandates

Yippppeee!  Part of the mandate crap was shot down in the Supreme Court.  However, the hospital workers are still required to have them and that is going to cost us quite a few hospital employees.  Those are the people who know how bad those vaccines are, and yet these people are supposed to take these things in order to work???

Uh, no, I don't think so. 

So now, if and when you hafta go to the hospital, there will be fewer employees than there already are, and many people have just up and quit their jobs because they refuse to take these horrible shots.

We have to go back to the drawing board, but at least SOME progress was made today. 

When you have Supreme Court Judges who lie to you, outright lies like what Sotomayor was trumpeting, it's hard to have faith in "leaders" who are really just plain stupid of the facts.  What are we doing here????

Last edited by Debrah (January 14, 2022 1:15 am)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 14, 2022 1:48 am  #2

Re: Vaccine mandates

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 14, 2022 4:56 am  #3

Re: Vaccine mandates

Ah-ha, finally people are starting to wise up.  Doesn't matter if it's India or the UK or the USA. 

People really just need to start thinking for themselves and stop letting the gubmint rule our lives. 

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/01/booster_bust_medical_establishment_changes_its_mind.html

This couldn't be because the whole world is losing respect for, and faith in, Dr. Fauxchee the liar, could it?  Heh.  Yup, that'd be my guess.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera