My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 4, 2022 2:56 am  #1

Wasn't the timing odd?

Let's go backwards just a tad . . .  think about it very carefully before you come to a decision. 

Don't you think the timing of the "appearance" of the covid nonsense seem a bit "crafted"????

If I were a betting woman, I'd hafta say, "YOU BET".

And then there's this:

https://dossier.substack.com/p/the-pharma-cartel-americas-covid

The shots are a lie, the tests are a lie - - the ILLNESS is a lie.  We have here nothing more than the flu.  Let's face facts for a change.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 6, 2022 10:52 pm  #2

Re: Wasn't the timing odd?

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/01/paul-craig-roberts/now-people-are-dying-from-the-vaccine/

Short, good reading.  Too bad more people will not get the message and transmit it to idjuts like Hannity and a few on tv who keep harping about the vaccines and how people should be getting them.  Uh-huh.

No thanks, I'll remain in the corner of the unvaxxed.  My clinic has ivermectin!!!!!!! YAY!  Helluva lot safer than the damned vaxxzines from hell.  Tell me, does ANYONE know what's actually in those vax's??  I'd be curious to know the ingredients.  Everyone has a right to know that basic information, but I'll bet on a stack of bibles that no one could tell you that information, certainly no one who'd GIVING those vax's would know.  They're just robots who will believe anything.

If this "disease" (which I still think was created in a lab) had been allowed to run its course, naturally, we'd have been done with this whole mess long ago.  There's absolutely nothing like herd immunity and natural immunity to stomp out an illness.  But this was biden's political weapon so it had to be BIG.  Instead, it's the big lie.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera