My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 4, 2022 1:56 am  #1

I thought we were done with those

I thought we were going to be done with those annoying and CONSTANT medicare commercials after 12-7-21 which was supposed to be the deadline?? 

C'mon, man. There IS no deadline, you'd have to be an idiot like joe biden to think that.  But nevertheless, anyone who is of age for medicare already knows all about it and they also will be informed of all the "new stuff" we're all suddenly eligible for - - hmmmmmm.

We've been told countless times over the past 2 decades that the SS program and the Medicare programs are going to be defunct in a few short years, if it takes even that long.  But here we are, now I've been told to expect more money to my SS check staring this month, less the medicare payment (which I'm pretty sure has gone up considerably to pay for the "new stuff" for everyone else).  My area of the country does not qualify for the "new stuff" as many of my friends have recently told me.  Guess my zip code just doesn't qualify yet.  Imagine that.

I'm truly on the edge of my seat to see where this goes.  Wherever it goes in the next 3 years can't possibly be anywhere good.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera