My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 28, 2021 3:18 am  #1

Let's take a look at the differences - vax or immunization?

A LOT of people do not understand the difference between a vaccination and immunization.

Read this but don't RELY on it to be truthful - - nothing on the internet (dealing with covid or health or anything remotely connected with either of those two) is accurately represented any longer.

https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/immunisation-or-vaccination-whats-the-difference

What people tend to forget, or don't know because they're ignorant, is that vaccines can and do destroy the immune system in some people.

PEOPLE - - PAY ATTENTION HERE:  Vaccines are what damage, destroy and kill off your NATURAL IMMUNE SYSTEM.  When the body becomes dependant on medical interruptions, like vaccines, it loses the ability to use the immune system to fend things off NATURALLY. 

My immune system is compromised (from Sjogren's syndrome & various types of neuropathies - it's been that way since the early 2000's) so I always and will continue to turn down any and all vaccines.  I'd rather be shot, and that's the truth.  DID YOU SEE the video of the children and young adults admitted to hospitals having reactions to the vaccines???? It is just horrifying.  Why they didn't show any video of this same thing happening to older people, I have no clue.  I guess these talk show people can garner more sympathy from dying children than they can from dying oldsters like me.  The process is the same, however, no matter what your age. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera