My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 25, 2021 7:38 am  #1

Stigmatizing the unvaxxed is not justified . . . never was

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/12/no_author/is-covid-now-becoming-a-pandemic-of-the-vaccinated/

How could they get this SO WRONG?

Because it became a political movement, not a "physically medical" movement.  Anyone with half a functioning brain knows this has been PUSHED NON-STOP BY THE POLITICIANS AND THEIR BUDDIES IN CRIME TO SUBJUGATE THE DOWNTRODDEN UNWASHED MASSES (except not the illegal immigrants who probably brought it here in the first place); it most likely had nothing at all to do with China and/or illness, but that's a great scapegoating effort of the biden administration. 

This is how they pretend to downplay the crisis at the border (and YES there is a crisis - - if you doubt it, go there and take a look).  I have relatives who live in the Brownsville area and they traveled the border on the AMERICAN SIDE AND TOOK PHOTOS and shared them.  Holy shit boo-boo . . . . you can't believe what's happening down there that the media jokers DON'T tell you, won't show you, and refuse to discuss - - not even FOX news has shared what my relatives saw with their own eyes.  Amazing stuff going on, and immigration of illegal aliens is going to be the LEAST of our worries, very soon.  I cannot share what they told me of what they saw, but it's not good and I think it's going to come to light for everyone to see very soon.

With very little 'eye contact' from the biden goon administration (at the border that COMMALA is supposed to be "supervising"), I doubt even THEY know how bad things really are, BECAUSE THEY AREN'T WATCHING - - and how things are getting massively worse by the hour, forget by the day. 

Just because biden and commala are ignoring it, doesn't mean it ain't happenin'.  They'll get the same lessons you and I will get, have no fear about that.  I guarantee you, it will NOT be pretty.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera