My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 20, 2021 4:49 am  #1

THANK GOD FOR JOE MANCHIN

That's all I can think of to say, is thank God we have one politician who is willing to stand up for the people of this country.  For now.  We'll see where this goes, but for now I think we're off the hook for this enormous boondoggle.

Knowing the dems, they'll come back with something worse.  Hope Manchin is around to save us again. 

Too many other nutjobs on the Hill should have done the same thing, but they are all a bunch of chickenshits so they let Joe do their work for them.  Many of them are sighing in relief though, I'd bet on that.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/this-is-a-no-joe-manchin-says-he-cannot-vote-to-continue-on-build-back-better

That bill is so filled with pork the dimwit dems could have had a BBQ for life - - except, of course, for idiot fauxchee's masking nonsense.  We aren't supposed to lift up the masks to take bites of food - - could someone please tell him how damned stupid he is?????????  Just waiting for Rand Paul to take another great swipe at the little weasel.  He's not a politician, he's a life-time moocher off the public dole, however, and I don't think Rand thinks much of that, either. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 22, 2021 1:59 am  #2

Re: THANK GOD FOR JOE MANCHIN

Bette Midler, the Hollywood nightmare, is trashing West Virginia??? AND Joe Manchin? 

Oh, tell me another one please, before I double over with laughter.  You'd think she actually knew ONE THING about politics.  She's just a bitch, always has been.  THAT'S her contribution to the leftist camp.  She fits right in with the now bitching leftist squad of four dumbasses.  It's unbelievable.  These people should learn to keep their mouths shut and their eyes open.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/12/21/angry-at-joe-manchin-bette-midler-trashes-west-virginians-as-poor-illiterate-rubes/

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 22, 2021 4:18 am  #3

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 22, 2021 4:30 am  #4

As usual, AOC is living in LALA land.  She and her squad need to go home and take a nap - a LONG nap.  Maybe if she takes a nap and stays out of the bars she'll make sense at some point, but not anytime soon at this rate.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/aoc-says-she-represents-as-many-people-as-manchin-not-even-close

She's another nutjob.  There seems to be many of them on the left, and even quite a few on the right.  Just listen to a few of the doorknobs from FOX news and you'll see them/find them/hear them.  I can't believe it but it's true, they're right there on FOX.  No news is safe news anymore, I guess.  Now they're trying to sell Omicron when, in fact, there's not a damned thing to it.  Hell, there isn't even anything to the covid crap they've been selling for 2 1/2 years.  It's just ludicrous.  The percentages of actual infection from either of those is almost nil, and it has NOTHING to do with the hyped vaxxzines.  Good Lord.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera