My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 18, 2021 9:23 pm  #1

Where there once was hope, there now is none

Between the newly re-instated vaxxzine mandates (what ridiculousness) and the inflationary bubble not set to go away anytime soon, I think you could now say that the USA as we once knew it, is dead.

DOA.

It only took the dimwit dems 11 months to destroy 240 years worth of freedom and they did this just out of spite because they disliked Donald Trump.

They don't care.

They do not have to live under the same conditions as the "common people" like you and me. 

As of this moment, they are laughing all the way to the bank and the White House.

There is simply no way anyone can undo the tragic damage these moronic idiots have now done to what was once the greatest country in the world.  The USA is no longer the greatest country in the world because we now belong to China.  If you don't know how the people of China have to "exist" (they do not live, they merely exist to be used by the state), you'll soon learn.

Good-bye old friends.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 18, 2021 9:46 pm  #2

Re: Where there once was hope, there now is none

Your bank accounts are not safe.  Neither are CD's, savings accounts, or any other "bank investments".  Drag everything out now, while you still can.

WADC is beholden to the drug companies.  I'll bet there aren't 3 reps/sens who are NOT holding BigPhRMa stocks - - maybe lots of stocks.  Those people are not going to lose money, so they'd rather let YOU lose freedom.

In this regard, the USA was never great and wonderful and free. 

So then why are all the illegals (who are allegedly spreading this "fake disease") wanting to come to the USA?  Because they can sell drugs as long as the money holds out.  Well, I've got news for them.  In less than 3 months not a single American soul will have enough money to buy their lifesaving Rx drugs, much less the illegal drugs being peddled by the interlopers.

There is not now, nor was there ever a covid/coronavirus "outbreak".  That is sheer stupidity.  That whole thing was cooked up by the dimwit dems in the basement of the White House in December of 2019.  Remember those meetings?  I do, because I thought at the time they were up to a lot more than trying to pin something false on Donald Trump.

Well, it has worked for them.  Even Donald Trump cannot save us anymore.

I do believe the rate of suicides is going to rise exponentially in the next year.  Keep track of those numbers and you'll see I'm right.  The other thing that's going to continue to happen is people will fall down dead from those shots but it will never be blamed on the shots, they will always "label it" something else. 

Send your thank you cards to ol' joe biden because you can rest assured that he and his criminal family will come out of this smelling like a rose, and all of his "friends" (piglosi, et al) will too.  It would be swell if Xi had a little "gift" for all of those people too, but I wouldn't hold my breath that the largest criminal operation in the entire history of the world will hold their lapdogs accountable or punish them in any way.

Get ready for big changes, soon.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 18, 2021 9:55 pm  #3

Re: Where there once was hope, there now is none

Ol' jo-ho biden doesn't know his ass from 3 holes in the ground.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-says-unvaccinated-will-overwhelm-hospitals-warns-of-winter-of-severe-illness-and-death

This is nonsense between him and fauxchee, designed to scare the socks off most people.  I don't buy it, but far too many people will and do.

Sadly, this is happening far too often now.

NO ONE IS GOING TO BE OVERWHELMED WITH ANYTHING BUT IT LOOKS GOOD IN PRINT FOR THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION DIPSHITS.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera