My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 16, 2021 9:53 pm  #1

Say a sacred prayer

Got this from my email membership to the community of sacred science, but there is not a link, so I'm just going to copy the contents of the email here.  Enjoy!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sometimes all that's needed to shift our reality is a little wisdom, spoken to us with gentleness and a pure heart. I came across this powerful Lakota prayer a few days ago and wanted to share it with you. I hope it helps you on your path. I know it did for me.

Lakota Prayer

Great Mystery,
teach me how to trust
my heart,
my mind,
my intuition,
my inner knowing,
the senses of my body,
the blessings of my spirit.
Teach me to trust these things
so that I may enter my Sacred Space
and love beyond my fear,
and thus Walk in Balance
with the passing of each glorious Sun.

According to certain traditions, the Sacred Space is the space between exhalation and inhalation. To Walk in Balance is to have Heaven (spirituality) and Earth (physicality) in harmony.

At the core of this timeless wisdom is the word "trust". When did we stop trusting ourselves? When did we start giving that trust, that power, away?

In many ways the healing path is a process of reestablishing that trust with the infinite that resides within us, just waiting to be activated.

Stay curious,

Nick Polizzi
Host of Proven: Healing Breakthroughs Backed By Science
& Founder of The Sacred Science

PS: There's a beautiful course starting next week called Moon Medicine, hosted by our herbalist friends Emily Ruff and Wilnese Francois. In it, they will be delving into the power of living in connection to the seasons and cycles of the moon. This essential wisdom is at the core of many ancient medicine traditions, and these two women are stepping forward to share it with us.

Click here for more details on Moon Medicine:

https://www.holisticlivingschool.org/moon-medicine/ref/sacredscience/

###  Most of what's included in the program is not available to me because I do not have a "finger sliding type phone".

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera