My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 15, 2021 6:50 am  #1

I will never understand tv "news" shows

People like Hannity, Ingraham and now even Tucker have these "guests" on their shows to answer questions, but then the hosts spend all the time talking or interrupting and the "guest" gets a chance to say very little.

This is just so lame and screwed up.  I swear it makes me want to quit watching the tv news.  I may start reading ALL of my news from now on.  And to think I joined FOX NATION recently.  Ugh.

These news anchors ask a 2 1/2 minute question, the person being interviewed starts to answer, then the anchor interrupts (about 30 - 35 seconds in) then the person being interviewed starts to answer THAT question and the anchor interrupts AGAIN.

Tonight Tucker had Peter Navarro on his show and was asking him some great questions about Trump, Navarro was giving some great information, Tucker interrupted at least 3 times, taking the whole conversation in a totally different direction. 

Seriously, I'm done with watching news on tv.  I only have to give up FOX because I never watched any of those other stupid channels anyway, which is why I'm sick of hearing about Don Lemon and his hand down his pants and shit like that.  It's disgusting, no one cares, and it's NOT IMPORTANT.  Don is a total waste of time as a human being.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera