My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 8, 2021 10:35 pm  #1

People need to refuse all vaccines

As much as they'd like you to believe it, the gubmint cannot mandate shots of any kind.  They simply do not have that power.  If they did, believe me, it would have been used before.  But this business of a vaccine blitz for a non-existent "disease" is purely criminal.  It's being done because these phaRMa companies are making billions and billions of dollars.  WHY is that so hard for people to understand and refuse the shots???  Because the biggest part of our current population is from a generation who was OVERPRIVILEGED and spoiled, never had to suffer or do without anything, so they believe EVERYTHING MEDICAL must be good. 

Holy smokes.

https://dossier.substack.com/p/6-pack-pfizer-biontech-plan-another

Thank God I live in a red state with a sensible gubner.  Trouble is, this is farming and ranching country (which requires LOTS of land) and now immigrants are being flown in every day and we will soon be overrun with them and there will be no more land.

Housing prices are taking a nosedive in my area, as well, because people who've lived in this state all their lives are selling their businesses and homes, and moving away.  Some are going where they're going to find it's worse than here but at this point in time, almost anywhere is bad.  I'm staying here and getting my rifles ready.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 9, 2021 12:25 am  #2

Re: People need to refuse all vaccines

I've also been warning about the fake PCR testing crap for months now, and again, few would believe me.

Fauci actually admitted recently that the tests are "flawed" (his version of lying, I guess).

Read on for some interesting facts.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/12/08/smoking-gun-fauci-states-covid-pcr-test-has-fatal-flaw-confession-from-the-beloved-expert/

Now all he has to do is fess up to the dangerousness and the recklessness of taking a poisonous vaccine, which they now want you to give to CHILDREN (in some places it's being done without the consent of the parents, which should frighten everyone who has a kid or two in public schools). 

NO ONE should be taking those vaccines for any reason.  Sooner rather than later now, it will become public knowledge about the dangerous folly of these and all vaccines.  NO ONE knows what's in those things, they didn't know what was in them in the 1940's or 1950's either.  They NEVER knew exactly WHAT was in any of them since the beginning of "modern medicine" which it was dubbed after the INVENTION of the vaccines.  Gruesome stuff has been going on with testing for decades, using Africans and other groups of people these MEDICAL people consider to be sub-human. 

People like Fauxchee, et al, have no morals, no conscience and no ethics.  Yet they've been able to weasel their way into politics and live off the public dole for 40-50+ years.  Amazing tenacity, for sure.  Flawed, but amazing.  And they thrive on the word "amazing".

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera