My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 7, 2021 6:53 am  #1

We should ALL oppose "mandatory vaccines"

I oppose vaccines for everyone.  This should never be only about "the workers".

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/action-omb-oppose-mandatory-vaccines-federal-contractors/

It is illegal to force anything in the USA, including vaccines.  THAT is why the dimwit dems are so busy trying to take your rights away at the speed of sound, and also to sell us off to foreign countries who use gestapo-type tactics.  This has happened before in history and it did not go well, it did not end well.

We cannot let this happen again.  We cannot let it happen AT ALL.  This is not just about the work force in America, this is about ALL AMERICAN PEOPLE. 

The word mandatory exists for a reason.  But so does the phrase "freedom of choice".  The word mandatory means it exists because it's a rule of law.  That's NOT what we have when it comes to vaccinations because it's a "personal choice issue" not a "rule of law". 

People need to wrap their heads around that because they have the right to refuse.  With all the tv anchors bloviating constantly about how great the vaxxes are, I wouldn't count on them for much help, not even FOX news - - in fact, they are amongst the worst offenders when it comes to touting the "goodness" of the vaxxes.  It's just nutz.

So, ok, not everyone is ever going to agree about the vaxxes, I get that,.

But personal choice is still the main driver and should be recognized and honored by our gubmint, the very idiots who are now in the process of taking our choices and rights away. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera