My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 5, 2021 3:56 am  #1

Does he even know what it means?

I'd bet dollars to donuts that ol joe dumbass doesn't know, or couldn't explain, what is the meaning of "systemic racism".  Yet, he's using it as a platform for everything he says, every THING which comes out of his mouth.

I would like to hear ol' joe go on national tv and explain, without cue cards, the meaning of systemic racism.  What'll ya bet me? 

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/12/the_counterrevolution_and_the_republican_party.html

And then there's this, too, from that same article at the above link.  Insanity defined.

"A multiplicity of “genders” exists -- rather than two biologically determined sexes – a subjective identity smorgasbord from which every person, including every child, may choose; all individuals and institutions must go along with that subjective choice, or endure social and career ostracism or -- soon -- worse;"

"It is highly desirable, indeed essential, to forcibly, explicitly, and in detail, expose young children to radical gender ideology and to the most bizarre and statistically rare expressions of human sexuality;"

DO YOU KNOW WHAT MY PARENTS' GENERATION WOULD HAVE DONE IF THIS WERE HAPPENING TO THEIR CHILDREN (read: me and my 4 siblings notwithstanding)???  I'm not sure, but I wouldn't hesitate to say they would not have stood still for ANY of this nonsense.  There would likely have been MUCH bodily harm involved.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera