My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 5, 2021 1:29 am  #1

Conspiracy theory

I heard on the news yesterday that biden is having all of these illegal aliens sent to the red states (republican states, if you will) because he knows that most of those red states are the ones fighting him about this illegal immigration crap.   My state and our gubner is one of them, but I do believe it's a failing effort because we hear planes flying in and out all night long and that started at least 3 months or more ago.  My neighbors have noticed as well, that's how I know I'm not the only one hearing this happen.  We NEVER usually have planes flying in this area of town because it's strictly residential and most of the routes to anywhere do not need to go this direction anyway.

We now have a country of criminals, dopers and dope peddlers.  These people don't want to come here to work - - they want to come here to get "enriched".  Evidently that was a promise from biden to them from the get-go. 

If biden could get any more lame, he'd be dead.  I think his brain already is dead.  He's had trouble with it before (previous surgery/surgeries) so it might be time for him to stop pretending he's actually calling the shots.  He has to come back 2 or 3 days later and change his story - - every single time he tries to  make a statement without a cue card.  BigPHrma and billyboy gates are mainly calling the shots for biden, and biden also takes quite a few drugs for his various "ailments" I hear.  You don't get to be nearly 80 years old in the USA and not take a bucket full of pills every morning unless you're actually willing to take charge of your own health. 

This is ALL not good stuff.  I don't want joe to stay but I sure as hell don't want commala nor do I want that little fairy buttigieg.  It's almost hilarious that he has the word "butt" in his name . . . .

We all know where covid is coming from - - the fevered minds of the leftists.  They even tried to blame the illegals for "bringing it to us" which they may have done, but masking and vaxxes and 6 foot distancing measures are NOT going to stop the spread, nor should they.  We in America NEED this to spread, in order to build natural immunity. 

Now, the CDC can "redefine" the word immunity or natural immunity if they want, but it still means what we always thought it and knew it to mean.  It means your body builds up its own defense missle system!  No, it doesn't work in every single case, but neither do the vaccines (as we've seen from the eerily rising number of "covid deaths") which is all very convenient for the phRMa people.  Just blame it on the stupid people who haven't been vaxxed, that's their idea of "science".  Good God.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/12/paul-craig-roberts/more-evidence-that-the-covid-conspiracy-theory-is-a-fact/

Another good link (I posted the above link in 2 separate threads here because it's a good, short read):

https://unherd.com/?p=284486?tl_inbound=1&tl_groups[0]=18743&tl_period_type=3&mc_cid=e50d96b7b2&mc_eid=3f6bd9c41e

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera