My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 27, 2021 10:02 pm  #1

I will be offline for a few days

My cataract surgery is scheduled for Monday Nov 29 so I will not be messing with my computer for a couple of days, or whatever the doctor tells me to do about being online. 

Go back through some of the topics and read some of my older posts, you'll find some of them interesting, I assure you. 

I'll be back ASAP.  Happy reading and hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday.  I know I did.  Shared it with tons of family and friends.  We had to rent a large room at a local fancy schmancy hotel so there was enough room for everyone.  NO ONE WAS WEARING A MASK, imagine that.  We had such a great time, great food, and great wine.  The companionship was the best part of all, however, especially because we could see FACES, not just eyes and ears.  I wouldh't have known some of the people without asking if we had had to wear those damned masks, so you have no idea how grateful I am to live in a state where we have a gubner with a brain on this issue.  I don't always agree with her, but on this subject, YES!!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera