My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 20, 2021 3:20 am  #1

Let NYC do its worst and see where that takes them . . .

As usual, not one live brain cell amongst the New Yawk dimwit democraps.  Just let them go ahead and fire these people and see how long NYC lasts, what with BLM burning everything to the ground these days. 

The fact is vaccines cannot be mandated - - not by Bill de Blasio or Joe Biden or Anthony Fauxchee or any other dimwit who actually believes they have some sort of power.  Joe's only power is in his tongue - - when he slurps an ice cream cone. 

But, not to worry - - these "high ranking officials" will always have bodyguards and police protection and believe me they won't give a red rat's ass if those people are vaccinated or not.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/11/new_yorks_finest_in_vaccine_punishment_hell.html

I will never understand the foolish democratic nonsensical idea that letting millions of unvaxxed illegal aliens into America is perfectly fine, but firefighters and police are "breaking the law" if they don't get the jabs (which are now called "Forever Jabs" (kinda like the USPS Forever Stamps).  Those jabs will become a non-ending string of forced medical decisions if we don't stop them now.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera