My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 19, 2021 6:00 am  #1

Attention Walmart Shoppers . . .

Doesn't affect me, cuz I don't now and never have been "a walmart shopper".  Just never liked the idea of one company gaining so much power, so quickly and so far-reaching.  It just seems unamerican, no matter how many people say they love walmart. 

I recently ordered something online from another big-name store and it came in a Walmart box, and the invoice inside said that Walmart had gotten it through Amazon (where I also don't do business AT ALL anymore).  What the hell??  So, buying stuff online is now risky. 

Once I can see well enough to drive to other stores *not big box stores but local, struggling small businesses* that's what I intend to do.  I should be back to normal after my eye surgery at least by the end of the 1st week of December or the beginning of the 2nd week.  I will gladly wait, and there is NOTHING I need bad enough that it can't wait.

https://click.ibg.moneymetals.com/Pages/ViewInBrowser.aspx?ghff34ghj=3%7c430763%7c8341%7c2%7cehfuzbertny08%40ubgznvy.pbz%7c78&wdmdk=OQT9D3%2f5f%2f%2f7gh2lSAnUxA&sysid=1

Read my lips.  I don't give a hang what Walmart does, not now, not ever.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera