My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 15, 2021 11:57 pm  #1

Articles from Bongino's site, explained!!

Headlines from his "notes section" and then my response.  This is gonna be fun!

1.  Joy Reid is the biggest fraud in media.
     MINE: No kidding!  She's the biggest reason CNN is loser viewers, IMO.  She's horrible.

2.  Biden finally admits printing money causes inflation.
     MINE:  Really?  Who woulda thunk it.  But that's not going to stop him from printing as much money as he possibly can.  He's on a mission with this destructive agenda of his.  He LOVES it.  He's been in politics long enough to know what he can PROBABLY GET AWAY WITH, and what he probably can't.  But the rest of us can take some comfort in the fact that his favorability numbers are dropping like a stone.

3.  What happens when all the media narratives collapse?
     MINE:  They just continue to lie to the public, that's what happens. In other words, in THIS administration, nothing happens.

4.  It’s time for massive media corrections on Russia hoax.
     MINE:  Forget it.  This is not going to be corrected because the democraps actually believe they've convinced people to hate on Trump because of their constant nattering about this stupid issue.  Most thinking Americans know they are lying about this, although it doesn't seem to have hurt Andy McCabe too much.  Wait. What??  Yep, that's what I said.  If you haven't heard about that corruption from our current "justice system", please look it up somewhere.  It's astonishing what the dems are getting away with.  But then again, some of us were expecting them to lie, cheat and steal - - - and that's exactly what they've done.  But at some point, they'll get their tit caught in the wringer.  These kind of crooks almost always do.

5. Another hoax about our military, debunked.
    MINE:  More of this needs to be done.  A lot of what's going on will eventually be debunked.  I can't wait.

6. Twitter only had standards for conservatives.
    MINE:  THIS is why I stay the hell off tweeter and fakebook and instagrim and many other "social sites".  Their definition of social is a bit different than mine!  Mine doesn't include communist china . . . . .

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera