My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 11, 2021 9:22 pm  #1

Meatless meat?

Ewwwwwwww.  Makes me want to puke.  The nutrition which comes naturally with REAL meat is certainly missing in this concocted crap. Sweet Savior, who WOULD eat this?  A dork like billyboy gates, I suppose.  He can have my share.

If you actually buy into this nonsense, you better stock up on vitamins because you're gonna need triple the amount you usually take !!

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/11/11/cultured-meat-from-human-steam-cells.aspx

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 15, 2021 1:14 am  #2

Re: Meatless meat?

Fake meat is doing a face-plant, thank God.

Bill Gates, take a message . . . .

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/11/no_author/shares-in-bill-gates-fake-meat-company-tank-as-consumers-reject-bioengineered-food/

Billyboy thinks people are really stupid, in fact too stupid to figure out the problems with this meatless agenda he's pushing.  It will be the same outcome as politicians telling other people they don't need to buy gas or drive cars, but it's ok for them to do it (remember his unGodly caravan of cars at an ENERGY SUMMIT!!!!!) and it's ok for John Kerry to fly because he says he's got no choice. 

These people are the biggest fools ever to populate the earth, so we need to put them down like sick dogs,.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 15, 2021 2:02 am  #3

Re: Meatless meat?

Why do these people keep wanting to promote bioengineered crap?  Isn't it enough that they have produced a
BIOENGINEERED WEAPONIZED PANDEMIC????  (Fake, but scaring the shit out of everyone, nonetheless).  They seem to be stuck on the word bioengineered and 'bio-everythinged' these days. 

Git outta town, boys.  Git on your bioengineered bull and ride'm cowboy........ 

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera