My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 8, 2021 11:51 pm  #1

How Sweden swerved & the USA caved - who fared best?

Uh-huh.  But the USA is not in the habit of doing things the RIGHT WAY.  Our gubmint is effectively unaccountable for this disaster, they claim.  My ass.  They are letting in millions of potential "carriers" by allowing illegal aliens to come into the USA with no accountability.  It's insanity personified.

As you can see, they are more interested in supporting bigPHrma than they are in "protecting people", so they continue to pushed the deadly vaxxines.  Now even the local clinics are calling or emailing people BEGGING them to get this useless, dangerous shot (because I have to assume they are compensated, monetarily, for each shot they administer).  What crap.

If most countries would have followed Sweden's lead we'd be done with all of this nonsense by now.  But our crazyass politicians couldn't have THAT happening because it would have cut widely into their profits from their medical/Rx market stocks.  So we are all now in a worse position than we were a year ago.  Imagine that folks.

This is a quote from an article at the link below:

". . . it was not unreasonable to conclude that Sweden would pay a high price for its freedom. Throughout the spring of 2020, Sweden’s death toll per capita was higher than most other countries.

But the experiment didn’t end there. During the year that followed, the virus continued to ravage the world and, one by one, the death tolls in countries that had locked down began to surpass Sweden’s. Britain, the US, France, Poland, Portugal, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Spain, Argentina, Belgium — countries that had variously shut down playgrounds, forced their children to wear facemasks, closed schools, fined citizens for hanging out on the beach and guarded parks with drones — have all been hit worse than Sweden."

https://unherd.com/2021/11/how-sweden-swerved-covid-disaster/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera